Keyword
Region
Town
Category
Sub Category

List your business FREE

Featured Businesses
Customkit Buildings
A New Zealand owned and operated company with two decades of experience and has supplied buildings...
View business

Rakahuri Stone
Our wonderful new product has just come onto the market, made from greywacke stone, we can supply...
View business

AgSpares
Supplier of used and new tractor parts throughout New Zealand. We dismantle a wide range of modern...
View business

Tree Topping
www.treetopping.co.nz

This machine has been designed and built to handle trees that other hedge trimmers can't or won't even try, starting with its specially made saw blade which is 1600mm across and hardened steel. Because of its revolving blade weight, it cuts through most large branches and trees in one slice.
Read more...
Natural Wool Insulation by Terra Lana

Topic: Rabbit shooting

Last Post 2 Jan 19 by Grumpy, 0 replies Sort by:

Author Post

Joined 2/1/19
1 posts
Rabbit shooting
Posted 2 Jan 19
Hi I’m a 50 year old ex farm manager looking for properties to shoot Rabbits , Hares ect in the general Christchurch area . After a change of career some years ago and now living in town I would love to find somewhere handy to shoot without to much traveling. I am very responsible, have a current fire arms license and I’m familiar with farm practices and respectful of stock, gates, property ect . If you can be of help please call Sean 021873604