Keyword
Region
Town
Category
Sub Category

List your business FREE

Featured Businesses
Concepts Rural Solutions
Rural Software Developers. We write and sell farm management software. The Cash Manager Rural...
View business

Sell Vehicle-mounted Sprayer
In the sprayer machines, this agriculture & forestry sprayer is a vehicle-mounted one, an...
View business

Rural Women New Zealand
Strengthening rural communities is the aim of Rural Women New Zealand. We have members from all...
View business

Tree Topping
www.treetopping.co.nz

This machine has been designed and built to handle trees that other hedge trimmers can't or won't even try, starting with its specially made saw blade which is 1600mm across and hardened steel. Because of its revolving blade weight, it cuts through most large branches and trees in one slice.
Read more...
My Farm Store

Topic: whipping cream from NZ to China

Last Post 17 Jun 16 by AnnaShanghai, 0 replies Sort by:

Author Post

Joined 16/6/16
1 posts
whipping cream from NZ to China
Posted 17 Jun 16
Hello,
My name is Anna, now I live in Shanghai and work for a Chinese company Yuansheng Dairy. I am responsible for sourcing dairy products from abroad. On the top priority list is New Zealand. I have no idea how to start sourcing and import from New Zealand to China. Now I need a WHIPPING CREAM about 100 containers per year. My boss wants to cooperate directly with producers and avoid agents. Any tips? Someone wants to cooperate with me?
Regards
Anna
yuanshengdairy@yahoo.com