Keyword
Region
Town
Category
Sub Category

List your business FREE

Featured Businesses
Farms For Sale Ireland / UK
We are a portal for a range of agricultural properties for sale throughout Ireland & Uunited...
View business

Water Dynamics
New Zealands most complete irrigation and water management service. Professionally combining...
View business

Carbon Farming Group
This website has been established to provide independent information on issues surrounding the...
View business

Tree Topping
www.treetopping.co.nz

This machine has been designed and built to handle trees that other hedge trimmers can't or won't even try, starting with its specially made saw blade which is 1600mm across and hardened steel. Because of its revolving blade weight, it cuts through most large branches and trees in one slice.
Read more...
My Farm Store

Topic: Pest/Feral Animal Control

Last Post 27 Dec 14 by exterminator, 1 replies Sort by:

Author Post

Joined 27/12/14
1 posts
Pest/Feral Animal Control
Posted 27 Dec 14
Hey just a quick post offering my services, pest and feral animal control mainly suited for feral,goats/pigs/rabbits/possums/turkeys/peacocks I have a current and up to date NZ firearms licence and have done this on many farms before so I am used to being around farms and there animals. All animals taken will be taken away so it does not leave you with any mess. This is my hobby so completely free of charge. If you think this is something that can benefit us both please message me. Kind regards Chris

Joined 6/8/20
2 posts
Re: Pest/Feral Animal Control
Posted 6 Aug 20
BestoKill is a pest control company that offers home pest control for rodents and insects like bed bugs, ants, moths, cockroaches, rats, wasps and more. Our pest control services are like no other - we offer an effective 3 step IMP program that makes certain that once we remove the pests - they will not return.we are here to provide the Best Pest Control Service Whitby

Read more: http://bestokill.com/