Keyword
Region
Town
Category
Sub Category

List your business FREE

Featured Businesses
OCB Ltd
Summer & Winter Pyjamas available all year round. From age 1 - 14. Also have the...
View business

Carmagreviews
Will Find Automotive magazine current and past articles to car, truck and recent addition of...
View business

Rural Women New Zealand
Strengthening rural communities is the aim of Rural Women New Zealand. We have members from all...
View business

Tree Topping
www.treetopping.co.nz

This machine has been designed and built to handle trees that other hedge trimmers can't or won't even try, starting with its specially made saw blade which is 1600mm across and hardened steel. Because of its revolving blade weight, it cuts through most large branches and trees in one slice.
Read more...
Natural Wool Insulation by Terra Lana

Topic: Solar Power

Last Post 17 Sep 12 by JBOB, 3 replies Sort by:

Author Post

Joined 17/9/12
5 posts
Solar Power
Posted 17 Sep 12
Does anyone know any good retailers that do solar in NZ?

Joined 17/9/12
1 posts
Re: Solar Power
Posted 17 Sep 12
Ha, I just signed up to farm chat and I found exactly what I was after! Though no one seems to have responded to you yet. I'm involved with a couple of forum sites and I haven't found any information about good companies. The best site to search is probably ecobob, but in saying that, apparently here in New Zealand we have the most expensive and lowest quality solar PV. I haven't seen any companies that carry panels with good honest reputations online. Not yet anyway!

Joined 17/9/12
5 posts
Posted 17 Sep 12
Hmm, good to know I will keep you posted if I find out who has the goods.

Joined 17/9/12
5 posts
Posted 2 Oct 12
Got a mate in the industry and he has been in contact with these guys,

http://www.thinksolar.co.nz

So I done my research on them couldn find out too much but my mate who is an electrical engineer reckons they use the american stuff and he said theyv got the best panels and hes tryna do some work for them. So I sent them a email an just waiting to here back now will keep you poste