Keyword
Region
Town
Category
Sub Category

List your business FREE

Featured Businesses
Classic Cookers
Classic cookers import Rayburn Cookers for your home heating,hot water and cooking needs. We have...
View business

FieldMate
Electric Drives for ANY seed drill. Air Seeders or Gravity drills. PLUS ... Hectare meters .. Shaft...
View business

Concepts Rural Solutions
Rural Software Developers. We write and sell farm management software. The Cash Manager Rural...
View business

Tree Topping
www.treetopping.co.nz

This machine has been designed and built to handle trees that other hedge trimmers can't or won't even try, starting with its specially made saw blade which is 1600mm across and hardened steel. Because of its revolving blade weight, it cuts through most large branches and trees in one slice.
Read more...
Farmside

Topic: Trying to bring up my 12yr old can you help?

Last Post 31 Jan 10 by happy dad, 0 replies Sort by:

Author Post

Joined 31/1/10
1 posts
Trying to bring up my 12yr old can you help?
Posted 31 Jan 10
I am a 58 year old father trying to keep my 12 year old son Ryan interested in healthy out door activities. My father brought me up hunting and shooting in the NZ outdoors and for that I will always be grateful as I now have a passion and respect for the NZ country side. Living in Auckland I have limited opportunities to involve my son in activities such as rabbit shooting. I would be very grateful of any rural properties owners that would be prepared to allow us to shoot on their property.
My work role is a manager with Air New Zealand and as such I can assure respect for both your property and stock.
Ideally I would like something within a couple of hours of Auckland but I am prepared to travel and would love to take Ryan to the south Island sometime.
It can be tuff bring Kids up in the city for me this is part of trying to keep them on the right path.

Thanks for taking the time to read my forum

Steve email tahr@xtra.co.nz