Keyword
Region
Town
Category
Sub Category

List your business FREE

Featured Businesses
Cyndan
We supply a vast range of chemical cleaning products for all farming operations. All products are...
View business

Crop and Food Research
Researching new knowledge in: sustainable land and water use high performance plants ...
View business

VetEnt
VetEnt is New Zealand's largest vet company, offering expert support & advice with both...
View business

Tree Topping
www.treetopping.co.nz

This machine has been designed and built to handle trees that other hedge trimmers can't or won't even try, starting with its specially made saw blade which is 1600mm across and hardened steel. Because of its revolving blade weight, it cuts through most large branches and trees in one slice.
Read more...
Natural Wool Insulation by Terra Lana

Topic: Wanted rabbits - free pest control - Wellington

Last Post 4 Aug 08 by bear, 2 replies Sort by:

Author Post

Joined 4/8/08
1 posts
Wanted rabbits - free pest control - Wellington
Posted 4 Aug 08
I'm looking for a new spot to get rabbits. if anyone in the lower north island is having a problem with rabbits and is happy to have a responsible person on their property to remove them please give me a yell. i'm sure a few cold ones can be exchanged for the privilage call Josh 04 577 0730 or 04 474 0715 (wk) or email me at russ1a@hotmail.com Cheers

Joined 27/8/06
22 posts
Re: Wanted rabbits - free pest control - Wellington
Posted 8 Sep 08
Hi
Shame your not down our way, plenty of rabbits and hares for you to chase. Have you considered approaching Doc and asking if they have any organised places to go. You might be surprised.

Joined 7/8/15
2 posts
Re: Wanted rabbits - free pest control - Wellington
Posted 7 Aug 15
Thanks for this information.
[url]http://sarkarinaukriexam.org/govt-jobs/psc-india-recruitment-2015/[/url]