Keyword
Region
Town
Category
Sub Category

List your business FREE

Featured Businesses
Terra Lana
Wool Insulation for retrofitting cold homesteads or insulating new homes to the current building...
View business

Farming Method
The modern farmer's blog about rearing livestock, growing vegetables, fish cultivation, organic...
View business

Cyndan
We supply a vast range of chemical cleaning products for all farming operations. All products are...
View business

Tree Topping
www.treetopping.co.nz

This machine has been designed and built to handle trees that other hedge trimmers can't or won't even try, starting with its specially made saw blade which is 1600mm across and hardened steel. Because of its revolving blade weight, it cuts through most large branches and trees in one slice.
Read more...
Natural Wool Insulation by Terra Lana

Topic: Internet Speed Test - Wireless Web

Last Post 20 May 07 by Happycamper, 0 replies Sort by:

Author Post

Joined 27/8/06
22 posts
Internet Speed Test - Wireless Web
Posted 20 May 07
Hi guys
Have not been here for a while due to work commitments. Boy this site has grown.
Did this really great internet speed test through Wireless Web. I found it as one of the businesses listed here now.
Very interesting if you are struggling with dial up or telecom.
Go take a look.....you might be very surprised.
I would been keen to hear from others about your internet connection...How are you getting on in your rural area?????
My line speed on dial up was 43.9 kbps/sec and my download time was 92.9 seconds. Do the test and tell me yours.
Cheers
Happy