Keyword
Region
Town
Category
Sub Category

List your business FREE

Featured Businesses
HomeMart.co.nz | Online Department Store
Home Mart is a site about Home Improvement, Furniture, Home Appliances and many more. We are a...
View business

Amisy Machinery
Amisy Machinery is established in 2000, with years experience in farming machines researching and...
View business

The Hokitika Honey House
Six different honey varieties harvested from the East Coast to the West Coast of the South Island -...
View business

Tree Topping
www.treetopping.co.nz

This machine has been designed and built to handle trees that other hedge trimmers can't or won't even try, starting with its specially made saw blade which is 1600mm across and hardened steel. Because of its revolving blade weight, it cuts through most large branches and trees in one slice.
Read more...
Farmside

Topic: Time to start chatting

Last Post 5 Sep 06 by Toni, 2 replies Sort by:

Author Post

Joined 31/7/06
16 posts
Time to start chatting
Posted 5 Sep 06
Ok Guys and Gals

Lets start chatting on these forums. Make new friends, talk about whats happening in your world. Tell us some of the good and the bad things happening out there.

You know you can so just click on a catagory and post your forum. It's easy. If a blonde like me can do it anyone can.

We look forward to your comments.
Cheers Toni

Joined 1/7/12
1 posts
Re: Time to start chatting
Posted 2 Jul 12
Just joined this forum.Blimey,looking at some of the dates it doesn't look like people are so keen at airing their views on here,maybe their just shy eh,

Joined 27/8/06
22 posts
Re: Time to start chatting
Posted 5 Jul 12
I don't think people are shy they just don't realise how great this site is. I also think people are busy and just don't get a lot of spare time. Pass the link on to all your friends in the rural sector and get them to do the same. I sure will be. This place had huge potential to be the rural on line hub.