Keyword
Region
Town
Category
Sub Category

List your business FREE

Featured Businesses
Allied Petroleum
Never run out, with bulk fuel delivery from Allied Petroleum. We have a comprehensive petrol...
View business

New Zealand Plant Finder
Free search engine database specifically built to find plants, trees, seeds to buy from NZ...
View business

Farmside Limited
Farmside is New Zealand's leading rural telecommunications provider, supplying broadband to...
View business

Tree Topping
www.treetopping.co.nz

This machine has been designed and built to handle trees that other hedge trimmers can't or won't even try, starting with its specially made saw blade which is 1600mm across and hardened steel. Because of its revolving blade weight, it cuts through most large branches and trees in one slice.
Read more...
My Farm Store

Topic: Farm Trucks

Last Post 22 Aug 06 by Toni, 3 replies Sort by:

Author Post

Joined 31/7/06
16 posts
Farm Trucks
Posted 22 Aug 06
Whats the best work truck on the market at the moment??

Give me your feed back please

Joined 7/11/06
6 posts
Re: Farm Trucks
Posted 12 Nov 06
Suzuki 4W.D truck good for towing ewings bale buggys for feeding out.See it at the Christchurch show ..F.29..MACFARLANE AVENUE..www.ewingsbalebuggytoppers.co.nz

Joined 24/12/06
1 posts
Posted 2 Jan 07
I have a suzuki quad truck 4wd runing a sprayunit with a boom and hand gun operation great for small jobs and gives a good go at the bigger ones to less damage on my clients pastures and when they want some spreading done i just hook the tow behind on and away i go, can even carry to fert. with cutting back on down time going backward and forward to the bags etc.
brendon.mcavoy@yahoo.co.nz

Joined 7/11/06
6 posts
Posted 2 Jan 07
EMAIL YOUR ADDRESS..TO.mv-kewright@xtra.co.nz we will send youa book about SUZUKI TRUCKS