Keyword
Region
Town
Category
Sub Category

List your business FREE

Featured Businesses
DrivingTests.co.nz
Free Road Code theory test practice for learner licences for car, motorbike and heavy vehicle. All...
View business

Euro Plumbing
Euro Plumbing Ltd. was born from a desire to bring European standards of quality and attention to...
View business

Gary Millar Contracting
Gorse and Scrub mulching using an ASV Posi-Track, bucket, blade work and rotary hoeing.
View business

Tree Topping
www.treetopping.co.nz

This machine has been designed and built to handle trees that other hedge trimmers can't or won't even try, starting with its specially made saw blade which is 1600mm across and hardened steel. Because of its revolving blade weight, it cuts through most large branches and trees in one slice.
Read more...
Natural Wool Insulation by Terra Lana

Topic: My Business

Last Post 22 Aug 06 by Toni, 3 replies Sort by:

Author Post

Joined 31/7/06
16 posts
My Business
Posted 22 Aug 06
Hi Ladies

Well, what a learning curve setting up this site has been for me.
I hope you all enjoy using it as much as I have being involved in it.

Would love to hear what other rural ladies are doing and their business ideas.

Joined 22/8/06
1 posts
Re: My Business
Posted 23 Aug 06
Hi Toni,
I just wanted to congratulate you on an awesome site. I think it's a brilliant idea that will serve many people well. Wishing you every success with it!

Joined 23/8/06
8 posts
Posted 24 Aug 06
Yes, good job. I think it's a great idea and once the word spreads it should really take off.

Good luck!

Joined 12/9/13
1 posts
Posted 12 Sep 13
yes i agree with you beacause farming is only way in which woman can earn income from home and it is totally risk free.

specially rural lady who is not able to write or learn for them it is very useful source to earn income.