Keyword
Region
Town
Category
Sub Category

List your business FREE

Featured Businesses
New Zealand Plant Finder
Free search engine database specifically built to find plants, trees, seeds to buy from NZ...
View business

Etoolz
On line sales of tools and equipment. Please take a look at the best little fencing product to...
View business

Vinea
Vinea is one of the best vineyard management software in New Zealand developed by Infopower Ltd....
View business

Tree Topping
www.treetopping.co.nz

This machine has been designed and built to handle trees that other hedge trimmers can't or won't even try, starting with its specially made saw blade which is 1600mm across and hardened steel. Because of its revolving blade weight, it cuts through most large branches and trees in one slice.
Read more...
My Farm Store

Topic: Fendt Farmer 306LSA PTO clutch

Last Post 9 Apr 20 by bullgoose, 0 replies Sort by:

Author Post

Joined 8/4/20
1 posts
Fendt Farmer 306LSA PTO clutch
Posted 9 Apr 20
Anyone worked on the (cable-operated) PTO clutch on a Fendt Farmer 306LSA (or early 90s 300 series tractor)?
I'm assuming the lack of drive stems from wear in the pressure plate or one or more of the 15 clutch plates, but I'm after tips on getting it apart and back together with correct measurements, torque etc.

No replies, so I have pressed on. For anyone else hunting for Farmer 306 help, try this site: http://fendt.servicemanualvault.com/Fendt-Farmer-310-LSA-Workshop-Manual.html
The Farmer 310 lsa is the same series as the 306, so most of the info is the same. I got it for around $16 Australian, and it is the real deal. The English translation is not on the same page as the diagrams, so you have to flick backwards and forwards a bit (a lot). The PTO job is not a simple one: there are several measurements to make and one special tool required (although it doesn't look too complicated to make). I can't put the job off any longer, so I'll report back when/if I finish.